Current Employment Opportunities
All posted positions are accepting applications and are open until filled.
Macy, Santee or South Sioux City Campus
- Climate Research Application Specialist (full-time, salaried, exempt)
- Human Resources Specialist (Full-time, non-exempt, hourly position)
- Public Health Faculty (full-time, salaried, exempt)
- Digital Communications Specialist (Part-time, non-exempt, hourly position)
Macy or Santee Campus
- Welding Instructor/Facility Manager (full-time, exempt, salaried position)
- Tribal Broadband IT Project Director (full-time, exempt, salaried position)
- Federal Work Study, Temporary Part-time Library Clerk
- GED/ABE Instructor (Full-time, non-exempt, hourly position)
- Information Technology Technician (full time, salaried, exempt position)
- Santee Librarian/ GED Tutor (full-time, exempt, salaried position)
- Adjunct - HMSV 2400- Medical/Psychological Aspects of Chemical Dependencies (3 credit hours)
- Adjunct- Welding courses (multiple) at Macy or Santee
- Adjunct INFO 2400 Web Design (3 credit hours)
- Adjunct NURA 1190-Medication Aide (3 credit hours) at South Sioux City
Nebraska Indian Community College will apply Indian preference to positions available at the college. Documentation of enrollment status will be requested.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application materials to Human Resources Director, Anthony Warrior, at SanAWarrior@salescopyguy.com:
(1) a letter of intent outlining how you are qualified for the position based upon the qualifications and responsibilities
(2) a resume/CV
(3) a copy of transcripts/certifications, and
(4) an 浩博体育app网站 Application click here to download the Employment Application
浩博体育app网站 Hiring Policies
浩博体育app网站 supports and provides equal opportunity employment and educational opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or genetic information.
Federal law prohibits discrimination in employment based on the above factors, but the Nebraska Indian Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and in accordance with Title VII of 1964 Civil Rights Act, as amended, qualified Native American applicants will take priority.
The College recognizes the need for enrolled members of Federally Recognized Indian Tribes to be employed as service providers to Federally Recognized Indian Tribes. Therefore, the College will grant preference for training and employment opportunities to enrolled members of Federally Recognized Indian Tribes whenever possible. Furthermore, the college recognizes the Omaha and Santee Sioux tribes have or may have in the future procedures and regulations that provide for the due consideration of Native American qualified candidates for any vacant position of employment.
Each applicant’s education and experience will be reviewed for compatibility with the requirements of the position to be filled. The College will give preference to applicants in the following order: (a) Current employees who are enrolled members of Federally Recognized Indian Tribes who have been honorably discharged from the United States Armed Services; (b) Current employees who are enrolled members of Federally Recognized Indian Tribes; (c) Applicants who are enrolled members of Federally Recognized Indian Tribes who have been honorably discharged from the United States Armed Services; (d) Applicants who are enrolled members of Federally Recognized Indian Tribes; (e) Current employees who have been honorably discharged from the United States Armed Services; (f) Current employees; (g) Applicants who have been honorably discharged from the United States Armed Services; (h) All other applicants
Quick Links for Current Employees
- Welcome to the 浩博体育app网站 Family!
- 浩博体育app网站 Employee Organizational Chart
- 浩博体育app网站 Committee Structure
- Employee Handbook (effective 2021)
- 浩博体育app网站 Code of Conduct
- Competitive Employee Benefits Package (for full-time employees and their family)
- Health Insurance through Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB) Program with 75% paid by 浩博体育app网站
- TIAA 403(B) Retirement Plan with 6% match from 浩博体育app网站
- Dental plan provided by Delta Dental of Nebraska
- Vision plan provided by Unum
- Life and voluntary life plans provided by Unum
- Short-term disability and long-term disability plans provided by Unum
- Accident, critical illness and hospital plans provided by Unum
- 27 paid days off per year